1. The property must be accepted in "AS IS" condition. Each applicant (aged 18 or older) must submit a separate completed, dated and signed application and a non-refundable $50 fee. Proof of identity is required. You will have 24 hours to provide all documents needed to approve your application or you will be put on a waiting list until all documents are provided. Applicant may be required to be approved by a condo/homeowner's association and may have to pay an additional application fee or an additional security or damage deposit.
2. Proof of combined gross income of at least three times the monthly rent is required. Self employed applicants may be required to produce 2 years of tax returns or 1099s and non employed individuals must provide verifiable proof of income. We reserve the right to require a qualified co-signer (must be a Florida resident, credit score > 699, with income of at least 4x rent)
3. Credit history and or Civil Court Records must not contain slow pays, judgments, eviction filing, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past 5 years.
4. Criminal records must contain no convictions for felonies for crimes within the past 7 years involving violence against persons, damage or destruction of property, manufacture or distribution of controlled substances and no sexual offenses ever.
5. Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks, and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time of lease termination. A minimum of two years residential rental history is required.
6. No animals (with the exception of medically necessary animals for the benefit of the occupant(s)) of any kind are permitted without specific written permission of landlord in the lease document, an addendum to lease, a non-refundable pet fee acceptable to landlord and/or an additional pet deposit or additional security deposit. Fees and deposits are waived for medically necessary animals. Reptiles will not be permitted.
7. APPLICATION and LEASING FEES
- Application - $50/adult, Pet application - $15/pet
- Lease closing / lease renewal fee - $50
- A property preparation fee of $200 will be charged at the end of your lease term. Other mandatory minimum fees for cleaning, carpet cleaning, re-keying, etc. may be charged as per the lease. Resident(s) shall still be liable for damages, cleaning, re-keying, etc. that exceed this property preparation fee or minimum fees.
- We generally require payment of 1st month's rent, last month's rent and a security deposit in a minimum amount of one months rent. If your credit score is higher than 700, we may waive part of the standard funds amount. If you credit score is below 630 or if you don't meet other selection criteria, we may still approve the application with payment of additional security deposit OR with a qualified guarantor.
8. We require a holding deposit equal to one half of one month's rent to be collected to hold a property off the market for up to 72 hours after application approval. In the event the application is approved and applicant fails to enter into a lease within 72 hours, the applicant shall forfeit this deposit. Once a lease is signed, this deposit shall be applied to the required security deposit.
9. Any exceptions to our company's criteria will need to be submitted in writing to the rental agent for presentation to the landlord for consideration. If approval is then given for such exceptions, additional security, co signers, and/or additional advance rent payments may be required.
10. MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS - It is entirely possible that we may receive multiple applications from unrelated applicants on the same property at approximately the same time. If such is the case, we will process all applications for consideration as to what we (in our sole discretion) deem the best applicant, which may not necessarily be the first application received. In such cases, more than one applicant may be approvable, however only one will eventually be approved. Because we represent the best interest of the rental property, we will accept the best application, which may not necessarily the first application received. In order to evaluate the various applications it is necessary for Keller Williams Peace River Partners - KW Peace River Management Services to expend time and cost in credit reports, criminal reports, and other administrative cost. Hence, the application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. If your application is approvable, but not the approved one for the property for which you are applying, you may consider applying for other properties that we may have available, without payment of an additional application fee within 30 days of your application's approval.